Getting Started With Google Analytics Training
Join us in Dallas on December 15th and throughout 2017 for real-world Google Analytics Training!
Remove the confusion about Google Analytics – we’ll work together to cut through the clutter and give you practical every-day advice.
- Learn how to set up Google Analytics so you can start connecting your website traffic to bottom-line results.
- Learn how to find out what parts of your website are working the best for you.
- Learn how to determine on your return on investment on all digital marketing channels.
- Learn the major pitfalls most Google Analytics users make – and how to avoid them.
- Bonus – get an overview of Google Search Console to get the full picture of your website performance.
Best of all, SEO and Digital Marketing expert Beth Kahlich guides you through your Google Analytics training so you can identify the issues affecting your website reporting.
Call today to sign up – 214-550-4310
or email us at email@example.com
This 1/2 day class is part of our 2 Day Advanced SEO and Digital Marketing course – so you will get a sneak peek on one of the best-reviewed and respected digital marketing classes in Texas.
Date and Time – Thursday, December 15th and throughout 2017 @ 9 am
16135 Preston Road, Suite 109, Dallas, Texas 75248
Conveniently located in Far North Dallas just blocks from Keller Springs and Dallas North Tollway.
Enrollment – $299
Requirements – Google Analytics account (we will help you set it up), credit card, laptop computer.
Google Analytics classes dates currently scheduled for December 15th and throughout 2017