What Many People Don’t Understand About SEO
SEO can be confusing. Have you ever tried doing SEO? Did it make you want to throw things? There are a lot of rules when it comes to SEO. It’s also a discipline that is constantly changing.
- There are different types of SEO, like local SEO, technical SEO and more.
- People might not understand how many different ways you can show up in Google search results. (Your information can show up in organic listings, Knowledge Graph, the local 3-pack, AMP carousel or a variety of other areas.)
- You might not need to rank for every keyword that your business uses.
If you find SEO confusing, let us know. We’ve been doing SEO for businesses for years, and want to help your business grow. We can help get your business found on search engines.
Depending on your marketing goals, Facebook ads could be a good fit for your next promotion. With a conservative budget, you can reach a group of potential consumers that fit your ideal customer’s profile.
Since many of us have been sharing everything on Facebook for years, they understand a lot about us. A LOT. They know where you work, where you live, where you went to school, which language you speak, about how much money you make and much more. They use all of this information to help advertisers pinpoint exactly who they want to see their ads.
Facebook offers different types of ads, helping advertisers achieve different goals. They offer ads that can help with conversions or with building brand awareness. Whether your goal is to get more likes on your page, visits to your website or video views, they’ve got you covered.
Getting your Business Found Online
It’s late September and the holidays are coming, whether your business is ready or not. If you’re panicking about your business being found online, there are some tips that might help. They include:
- Creating a website
- Optimizing for search
- Writing fresh blog content
- Claiming and updating your online listings
- Updating your social media profiles
If you search online for your business name, does your business come up? Is your location shown on the map? Is it easy for your customers to find you?
If you’re wondering about any of these questions, give us a call. We love helping businesses get their online profile optimized for search.